Use: Day or Night
Skin type: Mature, tired and sallow skin
Why we love it: It's lightweight and fast absorbing + the Jade Roller ball is like using a jade roller!
Fragrance Notes: ultra light green, herbal and crisp. notes of cucumber, lavender, neroli and chamomile
Benefits: Cucumber Matcha Eye Roller is a brightening blend of super-anti-oxidant botanicals and soothing oils which reduce the appearance of wrinkles and quell puffiness. The two varieties of green tea in this eye balm help reduce darkness and the appearance of puffiness around your eyes. We use gentle and light oils that won't irritate the fragile skin around your eyes but will help promote healthy collagen levels and skin elasticity so your skin will look smooth and taut. The Cucumber Matcha eye roller is perfect for mature skin but can be used on all skin types and is a fantastic preventative treatment for morning and night.
- We've packaged this serum in a dropper bottle
- Color may vary from deep green to light green
Directions: A teensy amount goes a long way. Apply with the jade roll-on applicator morning and night. NOT FOR USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
- Additional Sleep, Rest and moderate Exercise
- Additional water intake - at least half your body weight in ounces.
- Facial massage to drain excess lymph that can cause puffiness and circles. Such as with a gemstone roller or gua sha tool.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Sclerocarya birrea(Marula oil), *Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed oil, *Punica granatum(pomegranate oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip oil), *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber seed) Oil, Rosa damascena(Rose), Camellia sinensis (matcha green tea), *Camellia sinensis (gunpowder green tea), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(hibiscus flower), cleavers, calendula, echinacea, astragalis, dandelion, devils claw, goldenseal, wild indigo root, grapefruit essential oil, cypress, juniper, blue tansy*tocopherol(vitamin E), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), *Lavandula (Lavender), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), lilac, *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile).
*=clean ingredients - organic/wildcrafted/non-gmo Due to the inclusion of lymphogogue botanicals, this product is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Color varies from batch to batch due to the variations in natural plant oils
Details & Benefits of our Key Ingredients:
- Matcha Green Tea - Matcha is an amazing soother that helps to treat skin conditions like eczema, roscacea and acne. The extremely high content of anti-oxidants help protect skin from environmental pollutants and extreme weather conditions. The high amount of EGCG antioxidant in matcha slows cell degeneration to slow the aging process, promoting smooth, firm skin that retains moisture. Chlorophyll makes matcha a strong purification agent, cleansing the body’s entire system of toxins and toxic chemicals or other impurities, leaving the skin glowing and radiant.
- Wild Indigo Root - Wild indigo root has calming properties which soothe inflammation, treating sensitive skin, acne-prone skin. It’s thought to support immune function within the body and diminishes visible swelling.
- Calendula - calendula supports swollen lymph nodes, purifying tissues and reducing visible signs of inflammation.
- Echinacea - Often used with astragalus, these together can discourage congestion and swelling within the systems that are responsible for purification.
- Astragalus - astragalus is an overall health booster, purifying and supporting flow of the lymphatic pathways.
- Dandelion - dandelion has purifying qualities which is powerful for supporting our lymphatic system.
- Devils Claw - By supporting lymphatic flow, devils claw encourages purification of the lymphatic system.
- Goldenseal - Goldenseal has a long history as a treatment plant for soothing and calming irritated skin. These alkaloids work synergistically to also fight bacteria, treating conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Rosehips - Rosehip seed oil is known to treat skin tissue, including acne, burns, and stretch marks. It is high in essential fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E which promote healthy skin, promote collagen and elastin levels and regenerates skin cells. It's a perfect oil for deep wrinkles, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Rose - Roses rejuvenate and replenish skin, help treat acne and acne-prone skin, and help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. Its calming properties can also help soothe rosecea and eczema, contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, locks in moisture. As a natural astringent, rose helps visibly tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion.
- Hibiscus - One of the most powerful rewnewal plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for encouraging healthy skin elasticity. It actively combats signs of aging by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion + an excellent moisture booster.
Do not use this product if you have/are:
- Currently ill or immune compromised
- Acute inflammation
- Malignant tumors
- Major heart problems
- Kidney problems
- Bronchial asthma
- Thyroid problems
- First three months of pregnancy, consult a doctor prior to using during months 3-9
- Removed spleen
- A Child under the age of 18
Please consult your medical professional if you have any of the above conditions.
Wilder North LLC cannot be held responsible for any actions made, implied or expressed by anyone as a result of the above content or product. The above statements, information and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and product are in no way intended to heal, prevent or treat any illness, allergies, disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor if you are seeking medical advice. Please consult your doctor before using this product if you have a medical condition, nursing, pregnant or have allergies. This product is intended for adult use and should not be used on children without consulting a doctor first.