Goal: Improve the appearance of fine lines, sagging skin and puffiness. Brighten under eye darkness.
Use: Day or Night
Skintype: Mature, tired and sallow skin
Why we love it: It's lightweight and fast absorbing + the Jade Roller ball is like using a jade roller!
Fragrance Notes: ultra light green, herbal and crisp. notes of cucumber, lavender, neroli and chamomile
Benefits: Cucumber Matcha Eye Roller is a brightening blend of super-anti-oxidant botanicals and soothing oils which reduce the appearance of wrinkles and quell puffiness. The two varieties of green tea in this eye balm help reduce darkness and the appearance of puffiness around your eyes. We use gentle and light oils that won't irritate the fragile skin around your eyes but will help promote healthy collagen levels and skin elasticity so your skin will look smooth and taut. The Cucumber Matcha eye roller is perfect for mature skin but can be used on all skin types and is a fantastic preventative treatment for morning and night.
- We've packaged this serum in a bottle with a Jade Roller Ball Applicator so you can receive the cooling and anti-aging benefits of jade.
- The applicator may have a clear or black casing depending on our stock.
- Color may vary from deep green to light green
Directions: A teensy amount goes a long way. Apply with the jade roll-on applicator morning and night.
- Additional Sleep, Rest and moderate Exercise
- Additional water intake - at least half your body weight in ounces.
- Facial massage to drain excess lymph that can cause puffiness and circles. Such as with a gemstone roller or gua sha tool.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Sclerocarya birrea(Marula oil), *Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed oil, *Punica granatum(pomegranate oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip oil), *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber seed) Oil, Rosa damascena(Rose), Camellia sinensis (matcha green tea), *Camellia sinensis (gunpowder green tea), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(hibiscus flower), cleavers, calendula, echinacea, astragalis, dandelion, devils claw, goldenseal, wild indigo root, grapefruit essential oil, cypress, juniper, blue tansy*tocopherol(vitamin E), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), *Lavandula (Lavender), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), lilac, *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile).
*=clean ingredients - organic/wildcrafted/non-gmo
Color varies from batch to batch