Wilder North Botanicals is hand crafted, honestly green and natural skin care products made with Pure Organic Moroccan Argan oil, or as we lovingly called it, liquid gold. Argan oil stands out and above the rest for it's multitude of skin-loving benefits and it's hand-harvested beginnings. We are inspired by nature to provide authentic, luxurious and beneficial plant-based products for the healthiest most glowy skin possible. We blend and infuse our products with the finest natural botanical oils and plant based ingredients plus use only Certified Organic and Wild Crafted, therapeutic grade oils originating from the finest oil distilleries and farms around the world. We pride ourselves on using only the best oils in purest form, free of additives, chemicals and GMOs. Each active ingredient is chosen for a specific purpose and benefit. Our serums, facials, beauty balms and lip conditioners are formulated with great care and thought, to achieve the most beneficial results naturally possible. Green beauty is more than skin deep though, it's about a self-loving ritual that we each need to feel nurtured, confident and refreshed. Everyone needs blissful, peaceful moments in their day to indulge and recharge. All our products are crafted with love in small batches and infused with positive energy.
Green Beauty Guarantee:
Always made with 100% pure, certified organic, Moroccan Argan Oil.
- 100% Natural botanical ingredients
- Vegan(*excluding our bee products - clearly labeled*), Cruelty-free, gluten-free, GMO-free
- Crafted by hand in small batches, with love
- Organic and wild crafted ingredients whenever possible
- Plant based, pure, unadulturated ingredients, free of addatives
- Therapeutic grade, steam distilled essential oils, hexane-free absolutes & alcohol-free extracts
- Recyclable/Reusable packaging
- Solar powered
Never made with:
- animal testing
- mineral oils
- sodium laurel sulfate
- synthetic preservatives
- Artificial Fragrances
- We are Solar Powered! Fitted with a 38-panel solar array in sunny New Hampshire, our studio runs on the sun.
- Our custom Shipping Boxes are recycled, to the highest degree allowed by the paperboard industry's standards. Our boxes are made with materials sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified suppliers in North America, and 100% printed in the USA. Whenever possible, our box manufacturer sources material from local mills with the highest available recycled content.
- We use 100% Recycled paper shred and tissue to pad your order during shipping. We also package some items in reusable fabric bags which you can use to store your products or for any purpose at home! Occasionally we have to use a small amount of bubble wrap for extremely fragile items, but we try to avoid that whenever possible.
- Our instruction cards, packing slips and thank you notes are printed on 100% recycled paper.
- We package our precious products in reusable glass bottles and jars with minimal plastic parts. Wash your empty jars and reuse them at home!
- We ship all your items together to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We shop local and small when possible! Many of our ingredients are sourced from a local herb shop in our own town and many of our exotic oils from a local Maine business.
- We never ever use ingredients that are harmful to the environment and we reject GMOs.
I grew up in Vermont with a love of nature and an appreciation for animals. I spent time in my 20's traveling in Australia, living in Key West, the Virgin Islands and Boston before settling in rural New Hampshire with my family in our Solar powered home. My husband Ryan is a bridge engineer and I'm the mother of a 5 year old daughter and a new baby boy. I am a full time mother which means Wilder North is a micro-business run in my studio, mostly outside of regular business hours. Before founding Wilder North Botanicals, I spent 15 years in the hospitality industry as an assistant director of finance. Even though I had an affinity for problem solving and a drive to succeed, I was extremely unhappy. I was burned out, sucked dry and bored to tears. My true passion has always been to create. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than turning something ordinary into something magical. Wilder North is a labor of love in that regard, because I solely design each an every aspect of my business and see it come to fruition with pure happiness.
Ongoing detoxification and eating a clean, plant based diet is important to me, as well as using only the most natural products on my family, and treating animals with respect and kindness - we're cruelty-free! Therefore, launching Wilder North was a no-brainer for me; I've struggled with hormonal acne since I was a teen and didn't start seeing a change until my thirties when I ditched the numerous harsh chemicals, all hormonal birth controls and started using pure, natural oils.
From my experiences and passions, Wilder North was born. I decided to create divine natural skin care that I can share with everyone, no matter what shade of green. This brand is for the tired mom who desperately needs some self-care, the young woman who's just discovering green beauty, the glam girl who doesn't leave the house without lipstick but loves her dog immensely, the hipster guy with an epic beard, the pregnant ladies, the baby bums, and everyone who has a green heart.
I craft each and every product myself, by hand, with love. I want you to feel beautiful, because there's no getting around the fact that you are! You'll find that my entire brand emphasizes the importance of a holistic, healthy lifestyle, from our choice of ingredients, to blog topics, social media shares and partners. I truly feel a holistic lifestyle is the way to achieve your best beauty. I genuinely cherish each interaction with our beautiful, devoted fans, each word of support, and each set of eyes that widen with excitement as our world opens up to yours. I hope you love and enjoy our hand crafted, cruelty-free products.
In my spare time, I love to exercise every single day, grow food in my garden, make wine(drink wine!), cook, watch movies, and get into projects with my family.
Naturally yours, Marissa Masterson, Founder