ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPED 2-7 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER PURCHASE DATE, EXCLUDING PRE-ORDERS. WE DO NOT SHIP ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Our products are hand crafted in small batches only by our founder and sometimes made to order, so most orders ship within 2-7 business days, Monday - Friday unless otherwise noted on product description page. Orders placed Friday, do not ship until the following week, as we do not ship on the weekends.
All orders ship via the United States Postal Service
- Complimentary US shipping is valid on orders $150+ after coupons and discounts and sent via First Class or faster.
- Flat rate $7 US shipping is available for all orders OR you may choose actual calculated shipping which may be more economical for light packages.
- Packages under 16oz are sent via USPS First Class unless you upgrade to Priority.
- Packages over 16oz are sent via USPS Priority 2-3 Day.
- HOLIDAY shipping may take additional time due to the influx of orders. Please allow up to 10 business days for shipment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for items we sell are weight-based.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships, as well as status emails during transit.
Pre-ordered items usually ship within approximately 10 business days of release date, however due to manufacturing and shipping delays, items are sometimes delayed beyond this estimated release date. We will notify you via email if your order is delayed beyond the 10-business day grace period. We will keep you updated about the status of your pre-order and you will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. The actual release and shipping date may change multiple times during the course of production, we appreciate your patience.
Pre-ordered items are specially produced and are not Cancelable, Returnable or Refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS. If for some reason your item cannot be fulfilled, you will be offered an alternative item of equal value or a store credit.
In order to decrease our carbon footprint and save our customers from paying double shipping prices, items ordered with a pre-ordered item all ship together on the release date. If you would like your available items sooner, please email us email@example.com
Pre-ordering means you are paying ahead of time to reserve your item, you will be charged immediately upon checkout.
SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS (Auto-ship)
Subscription orders are automatically shipped within 2-5 days of renewal date and are automatically charged to your credit card on your renewal date. Once charged, the order cannot be changed. Additional discounts and promotions cannot be applied to subscription orders. The subscription discount displayed at the time of initial purchase will be carried throughout the entire life of subscription. Trial size promotion or bonus add-on promotions are not valid on subscription transactions. One-time coupon codes and promotions are not valid on each renewal.
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time after the second consecutive transaction as long as your current order has not been processed. Cancelling your subscription will cancel all "upcoming" renewals. The 10% discount is only honored with the commitment of 2 transactions, we reserve the right to back-charge you for the 10% discount of your first order, should you cancel prior to fulfilling your 2-transaction minimum.
Subscriptions are not eligible for Refunds or Returns. We are unable to cancel a subscription order once it has been processed.
To ensure safe delivery to your destination, we send all "Apothecary Package" orders via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. If you would like to waive signature confirmation, please email Marissa@wildernorthbotanicals.com to give explicit permission. Waiving signature confirmation means you, the buyer, assumes all responsibility and liability for the value of your order if it becomes lost or stolen. Wilder North would not be responsible for replacing or refunding the contents of said order. Apothecary orders ship: within 7 business days of estimated release date for pre-orders OR within 7 business days payment date for non-pre-orders.
WHOLESALE & APOTHECARY ORDERS
Wholesale orders may take up to 3 weeks to ship. Backbar items are often made-to-order and require production time, however we can often ship available items within 2-7 business days. Please allow us extra time to package larger orders or apothecary package orders.
All international orders ship via "USPS International Priority" or "USPS First Class International". We strongly recommend choosing the priority option to ensure your package arrives timely and intact. Should you choose First Class, we are not able to replace or refund lost or damaged orders, or assist with tracking of package once it is in your country of destination.
*No refunds/returns/cancellations on international orders - INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. We made every effort to securely package your items but they are extremely fragile. We are not liable for transit damages, see below. Our products are inspected prior to shipment, we are not liable for items that arrive damaged.
Wilder North is not responsible for delays that occur due to international customs issues, nor any additional fees, duties or taxes that your country may require. This means that ANY and ALL customs and duty fees that you are charged are your responsibility. Wilder North Botanicals will not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees. To calculate what the fees may cost for your Country, visit visit https://www.dutycalculator.com
It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for your customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment.
We do not offer complimentary shipping on international orders. All shipping promotions exclude international delivery.
Beauty Balms are packaged with an ice pack May - August to protect them from melting. We highly recommend choosing the priority shipping option to ensure your products are kept out of excessive heat and humidity.
We at Wilder North work hard to help you get your orders as quickly as possible. So as soon as the payment is accepted and the order is confirmed, it is immediately in process to be created and shipped. This means there is only a very small window of time where we can catch your order before it is processed.
This unfortunately means NO changes can be made to your order once it is placed. There may however be time to cancel your order all together so you can start fresh. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the subject line "Cancellation" and your full name and order number. We’ll let you know what we can do! If your order has shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order,.
Custom APOTHECARY SERUMS, PRE-ORDERED ITEMS, AND BEAUTY TOOLS MAY NOT be CANCELLED, as they are often made to order, starting immediately once your order is placed. This includes gemstone rollers, gemstone gua sha tools, gemstone eye masks, cosmetic brushes and bowls.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We are a micro business. We hope you truly love each hand crafted item in your order but understand that things happen so we will gladly issue a store credit for unopened products in original condition within 14 business days from your online purchase less shipping charges, applied discounts and a 30% restocking fee which covers our cost of packaging, labor and credit card fees. Email us for return approval at email@example.com . Once approved, please return the item in its original new condition and packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost. PRE-ORDERED ITEMS MAY NOT be CANCELLED, as they are often made to order, starting immediately once your order is placed.
- We urge you to order a trial size if you have sensitive skin, are sensitive to certain scents or are unsure about any product.
- Because our products are natural and hand crafted, variations of color and texture are normal.
- We are not liable for lost packages or incorrect address provided at checkout. Please contact your USPS post office with your tracking number if you have not received an order which was confirmed delivered. Please select priority mail (or faster) for destination temperatures above 70F to ensure full shelf life.
- Please notify us within 14 days of delivery, via email, if you have an issue with an order online at firstname.lastname@example.org. List your invoice number, details of the issue and photos it applicable. If a return is granted, customer is responsible for return shipping cost. Once merchandise has arrived back to us and has been inspected we will then determine if issue a store credit is possible. We will not process refunds, store credits or replacements for any orders that are associated with a customer credit card chargeback. If a chargeback is initiated, we are no longer able to resolve any issues.
Our mists are preserved using natural ingredients and are temperature & time sensitive, therefore we are not able to accept returns of any of our water-based products such as hydrating mists or toners. Heat and Extreme cold ruins these products. Use Hydrating Mists & Hydrosols within 90 days of receipt.
Balms & Lip Balms
Our beauty balms and lip products are very sensitive to temperature and melting ruins them, therefore we cannot accept returns of these items April-September.
Rollers, Gua Sha Tools and Eye Masks
Gemstone Rolers and Gua Sha Tools are not perfect, as they are made from natural materials of the earth. Our tools are carved and polished to a degree that makes them usable on the skin's surface with gentle pressure. If you are seeking a perfect appearing tool, free of flaws, we recommend a copper gua sha tool. Gemstone Rollers and Gua Sha Tools are made from natural gemstone materials which can break if handled roughly, incorrectly or dropped, therefore we are unable to offer lifetime replacements. We recommend placing a washcloth in the bottom of your sink before washing your tools, in case it slips out of your hand. Please use gentle/natural soap and tepid water to clean tools, dry carefully with a soft cloth before storing in a safe place out of sunlight. DO NOT use your Wilder North Gua Sha Tool if it is broken, damaged, sharp or jagged. Do not apply a gua sha tool to your skin if the tool has been heated or frozen, as this could cause injury, which Wilder North LLC is not liable for.
Wilder North LLC is not liable for any of the following:
- Product Breakage occurring after receipt of the shipment.
- Product Cracks occurring after receipt of the shipment.
- Injury from mis-use of the product, such as but not limited to internal use, excessive pressure, aggressive rubbing, stabbing motion, or cutting motion.
- Injury from using a product that has become broken, damaged, sharp or jagged.
Each gemstone tool is carefully inspected for defects and strength prior to shipment. Rollers, Gua Sha and Eye Masks are FINAL SALE and may not be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
"Imperfect", "Factory Seconds", Deeply Discounted or Free/complimentary Tools do not include storage pouches or boxes.
If your ROLLER arrives damaged or broken - or breaks with first use, please email us with a photo of: (the damaged item, all packaging and shipping label) within 21 days of receipt, for a one-time replacement. In cases when a replacement is not possible, a store credit may be issued. We do not issue refunds for damaged or broken beauty tools.
If your GUA SHA tool arrives damaged or broken, you must email us with a photo of: (the damaged item, all packaging and shipping label) within 2 days of receipt, for a one-time replacement. In cases when a replacement is not possible, a store credit may be issued. We do not issue refunds for damaged or broken beauty tools after the 2-day grace period. We are not responsible for gua sha tools that are mishandled, dropped or damaged after you receive them. Please note that fluorite is our most fragile crystal and can break if used improperly. Please note that gua sha tools often have cleaving veins and minor imperfections that do not impede usability, we do not accept returns for these natural imperfections, tools are sold as is. "Damage" does not include natural imperfections/flaws within the stone, such as hair lines, cleaving veins, inclusions, ribbons, and growth lines.
Due to volume of orders and our wide range of inventory, we are no longer able to provide photos for selection. You may request a preferred color or shade in the notes section of checkout and we will do our best to match it. However we cannot guarantee your request.
WHOLESALE POLICY & TERMS
Wholesale accounts must be approved by a member of Wilder North LLC. We reserve the right to terminate your wholesale account at any time. Payments for all wholesale orders must be made "up front" via our website with a valid payment method. We do not offer payment terms, credit or payment plans.
- Wholesale accounts must be "applied for" by completing our application and approved prior to ordering. A store account and wholesale activation must be in place before ordering.
- Wholesale orders must be placed via our website and fully paid prior to shipment. We do not offer net payment terms, payment plans or credit. Failure to make your scheduled payment may result in termination of your wholesale account.
- Most wholesale orders will ship within 1 week except for some backbar sizes, pre-orders or special orders, which may take up to 3 weeks.
*Wholesale Orders are Final sale. Sorry, no exceptions.
WHOLESALE APOTHECARY PACKAGES
- Apothecary Packages and all the items included are custom crafted under strict timeframe and production, and may not be cancelled, returned or exchanged. Apothecary Packages are final sale, no exceptions.
- These items are for use by Wilder North approved wholesale partners only, they may not be shared or resold.
- Wholesale Apothecary Packages are not for resale under any circumstances.
- Apothecary Packages must be paid for up front, prior to shipment via our website. We do not offer payment plans.
- Apothecary Packages ship: within 7 business days of estimated release date for pre-orders OR within 7 business days payment date for non-pre-orders.
*International orders are final sale. Sorry, no exceptions. We are not liable for the loss or damage of internationally shipped orders.
- Monthly Memberships may be cancelled at any time. Your benefits will end as soon as you cancel. No refunds.
- Annual Memberships may be cancelled at any time prior to your annual renewal date. You will keep your benefits until the annual renewal date. No Refunds
- Lifetime Memberships: No need to cancel, as you have already paid for life! Keep your benefits forever, No Refunds.
- Wilder North LLC reserves the right to discontinue or terminate our Wildheart Membership program at any time.
COUPONS & PROMOTIONS
- Coupon Codes can not be applied to orders retroactively. If you are having problems applying a coupon, please reach out to us prior to placing your order.
- Coupon codes are single use only and may not be applied to multiple orders.
- Coupon codes may not be applied to wholesale orders. Doing so may result in the cancelation of your order.
- Multiple Coupon codes may not be stacked on a single order. Limit one coupon per order.
- We are not able to extend promotions past the expiration date.
- Our free shipping is valid on $150 minimum orders after discounts, to recipients within the United States Only.