USE: As needed
PRIMARY NOTES: Sweet Citrus with back notes of fresh florals
WHY WE LOVE IT: Uplifting citrus scent and ultra conditioning for a variety of skin conditions.
BENEFITS: This bright and revitalizing, citrus body oil is formulated to revitalize skin, improving luster, tone and promote collagen production. Packed with anti-oxidants, the Citra body oil can fade sun spots and resolve damaged skin from UV rays and pollutants that cause premature aging. Acne and dermatitis are no problem thanks to soothing properties that will keep toxins and allergens at bay. Keep your body and soul uplifted and beautiful with the Citra body oil.
Caution: This product contains a small percentage of photosensitizing essential oils which may react when exposed to UVA light - Do not use before exposure to sun - only after.
DIRECTIONS: Smooth over body, being liberal in spots that are dry, damaged or irritated.
100ML bottle with a pump dispenser
INGREDIENTS: *fractionated coconut oil, *sesame seed oil, *argan oil, *hemp seed oil, *jojoba oil, *maracuja oil, *moringa oil, *white camellia oil, *raspberry seed oil, *tomato seed oil, Essential oils of: *lemon, *blood orange, *neroli, *FCF bergamot(bergapten-free). * denotes Clean Ingredients. - Wild, Organic, non-gmo
- *Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Anti-oxidants in Argan oil help to protect skin, hair, and nails from damage caused by UV radiation. Applying Argan oil to UV damaged skin can actually fade sun spots and heal the dry leathery skin that results from over-exposure to UV by promoting the regeneration of healthy cells. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil) - Certified Organic Unrefined, Cold Pressed, Israel. 2 Comedogenic Rating
Fatty acid profile is almost identical to ours, making it easily absorable. Great skin emollient, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial making it a good oil for acne.
- *Cannabis sativa(hemp seed oil) - 0 Comedogenic Rating. Certified Organic, cold pressed
Evens skin tone and blotchy skin, reduces inflammation and redness, moisturizes, high in anti-oxidants and treats acne. Hemp seed oil is high in the essential fatty acid, linoleic acid; which is our skins natural sebum. Linoleic acid keeps sebum moist, making it easier to flow out of your skin, preventing clogged pores.
- *Rubus ideaus(rapsberry seed oil) - Sun protection, UVA and UVB protection afforded by raspberry seed oil is reportedly similar to titanium dioxide with an SPF protection factor against UVB rays of 28-50, and an SPF protection factor against UVA rays of around 8. Contains potent anti-oxidants and vitamin E to fight free radicals and regenerate skin cells and improve tone/elasticity.
- *Sesamun indicum(sesame seed oil) - Rich in vitamin, E, D & B. Sesame oil is capable of forming a protective film over the skin to eliminate the damages done by free radicals. High in fatty acids along with linoleic acid makes it an effective moisturizer for skin. It contains an antioxidant known as sesamol that prevents the appearances of wrinkles and small pores in skin
- *Schinziophyton rautanenii(mongongo oil) - Pink guavas contain twice the amount of lycopene present in tomatoes. Lycopene is an antioxidant that protects your skin from being damaged by UV rays and environmental pollution. A guava provides about 2.9 grams of lycopene. a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and potassium which are good antioxidants and detoxifiers. They fight free radicals, thus keeping your skin glowing and free from premature signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- *Solanum lycopersicum(tomato seed oil) - Extremely high in anti-oxidants, it's a celebrated remedy for sun damage, wrinkles and age spots. treats skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- *Passiflora edulis(maracuja/passion flower oil) - Wildcrafted, cold pressed, unrefined, south africa. Great anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial, known for it's healing emolient properties. Heals dry skin, inflammation, reduces swelling, anti-acne, anti-aging, wrinkles, skin rejuvenation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and all types of skin conditions.
- *Moringa oleifera(moringa oil) - famous for anti-aging, filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals. helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is really great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally. Cures acne and blackheads.
- *Camellia oleifera(white camellia seed oil) - highly penetrating and contains Squalene (2.85%) credited for boosting natural emollients in skin that guard against wrinkles, pre-mature aging, crepey and loose skin. White Camellia leaves skin soft and supple and is touted the legendary beauty secret used by geishas for skin regeneration, skin restoration and hair care.
- *Citrus sinensis(sweet orange essential oil) - shown to promote the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin.
- *Citrus limon(lemon essential oil) - Increases luster of dull skin, astringent qualities, detoxifying, rejuegenating
- *Citrus, aur. bergamia(bergamot essential oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Italy
especially wonderful at healing acne and infected pores. effective toner and skin balancer as well as a treatment for eczema and psoriasis.
- *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil) - Organic
Great for mature and sensitive skin, tones complexion, diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Regenerating, calming, good for circulation, good for mature skin, wrinkles, oily skin and sensitive skin.
Wilder North LLC cannot be held responsible for any actions made, implied or expressed by anyone as a result of the above content or product. The above statements, information and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and product are in no way intended to heal, prevent or treat any illness, allergies, disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor if you are seeking medical advice. Please consult your doctor before using this product if you have a medical condition, nursing, pregnant or have allergies. This product is intended for adult use and should not be used on children without consulting a doctor first.