NEW LARGER SIZE
GOAL: Soothe, protect, visibly renew and soothe extremely sensitive, fragile skin
USE: as needed
SKINTYPE: Sensitive skin, Eczema, Stressed, blemished, and Mature
WHY WE LOVE IT: this beauty balm is ultra soothing and healing, can calm even the most angry skin
BENEFITS: Blue Serenity Beauty Balm has been carefully formulated with active ingredients chosen to ease the visible symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, inflammation, counteract external allergens, nourish and visibly renew. This deep moisturizing balm will not clog pores but reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores. Developed with three essential oils containing azulene, this organic compound is known for its extremely soothing properties which are ideal for stressed, damaged or acne-prone skin. Your skin will be enveloped in Blue Serenity and you'll notice an overall reduction of redness and drastic improvement in complexion.
THE RITUAL: This balm applies best when kept at room temperature of about 70 degrees. The Blue Serenity will melt as you massage into your hand or face. Massage a pea sized amount into skin day and night after your serum of choice. Smooth over elbows, knees, dry cuticles or any areas that need extra TLC. Consult your doctor if nursing or pregnant.
INGREDIENTS: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Shea Butter, *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Kokum Butter, *Oenothera biennis L.(evening primrose oil), Essential oils of: Achillea millefolium(blue yarrow), *Tanacetum annuum(blue tansy), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), *Lavandula (Lavender), *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile),*Boswellia sacra (Frankincense), *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile), *Jasminum sambac(Jasmine Sambac essential absolute), Viola odorata(violet leaf absolute). * denotes Clean Ingredients - Organic, Wildcrafted or Non-GMO INGREDIENT GLOSSARY
Please note, the color of this balm can vary from batch to batch due to the natural plant ingredients used. You can expect pale blue-green to a more vivid light blue.
- Kokum Butter - Raw - Kokum is an easily absorbed emollient. Amazing at regenerating skin cells, it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin. It's an especially good alternative for those with sensitive skin and combats fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil is high in omega 6 fatty acids essential for skin health. It's anti-inflammatory properties are amazing at curing eczema and other allergenic skin conditions. It boosts blood circulation which will give your skin cells what they need for regeneration while giving you a healthy glow.
- Blue Tansy - One of the most popular and rare oils today, Blue Tansy has a warm and herbaceous fragrance that encourages relaxation. In addition to being an aromatic relaxant, blue tansy has analgesic, anesthetic, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergenic properties which neutralize and stop histamine production to help reduce skin reactions to allergens... it's ultra soothing for the skin. It’s useful for itchy dry skin, bruising, dermatitis, damaged, inflamed, and sunburned skin.
- Blue Yarrow - This sweet aromatic herbal is one of the most powerful natural astringents. It shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing making it fabulous for acne and inflammation. It is a powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and antiseptic but is also helpful at regenerating skin cells.
- German Blue Chamomile - This beneficial essential oil is a cousin of the daisy, known to be gentle and relaxing. It penetrates deep into the layers of your skin where its concentrated anti-inflammatory properties can restore and soothe irritated skin, burns, and other angry conditions. German chamomile oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties making it perfect for sensitive skin prone to inflammation and breakouts.