- Hemp Seed Oil - excellent for balancing moisture and regulating sebum production - this oil will help with acne and also dryness.
- Grape Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory and acne healing. Also great for blackheads, moisturizing but wont clog pores, anti-aging benefits too!
- Jojoba Oil - anti-inflammatory and can actually help calm overactive sebaceous glands that go into overdrive when skin is parched
- Cacay Oil - work well to prevent acne and soothe inflammation while keeping skin moisturized. Cacay is also high in retinol which can help to enhance collagen production, reduce acne flare ups, help skin retain moisture, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. Retinol works wonders to keep skin firm and toned
- Mondara Essential Oil (bee balm) - anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory which can help soothe away irritation and acne. It's a very detoxifying essential oil so perfect for congested or acneic skin.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - soothes irritated skin and acne, keeps skin hydrated.
- Clary sage Essential Oil - regenerative, astringent and anti-inflammatory qualities, great for acne prone skin, oily skin, wrinkles and mature skin. It helps regulate sebum production and tones the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - my favorite for acne, speed sup the healing of acne, protects skin from bacteria and lifts & tightens. Frankincense will fade scars, controls sebum production, tones uneven skin, promotes cell regeneration, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and moisturizes dry skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help reduce eczema, dermatitis and acne. It also rehydrates and tones skin while fighting wrinkles.
This blend would be $62 for a standard 1oz bottle