Our remaining Longevity Fluorite Tools are pale and transluscent in color, primarily shades of purple - see photos
Our brand new Gua Sha tool was designed by Wilder North founder, Marissa Masterson with input from holistic estheticians trained in Gua Sha Facial Massage.
The Longevity tool has been named for it's part in helping to balance "Chi" or "Vital Life Force"... the energy and fluids that we all have flowing through our bodies. The interruption of this flow is commonly responsible for human ailments, whether physical, emotional or mental. Although it's a complex topic, Gua Sha helps to keep Chi flowing optimally, for improved health and longevity on so many levels.
The Longevity is designed to be used in a wide variety of ways. From it's teeth for tension release, to it's notched tip for jaw contouring... each edge and cut was included for a purpose and has the curves of face in mind.
WHAT IS GUA SHA? READ AND WATCH ALL ABOUT IT HERE
- Listing is for 1 Tool including protective pouch
- Choose your gemstone: Jade, Rose Quartz, Amethyst or Fluorite
- Each tool is unique in color and grains- colors vary. If you would like to request a particular shade of the gemstone you choose, please email us.
- Small imperfections and cleaving veins are a natural part of the stone
- Length nearly 5". Widest point is approximately 3" (our largest tool available)
- Fluorite is a very fragile crystal. If you plan to use your longevity tool for body or deep pressure, we recommend you choose a jade or rose quartz tool to avoid breakage. We are not liable for gua sha tools that break during use or while being cleaned, dropped, or mis-used. The narrow part of this tool is not intended to be used as a "handle", please grip your tool with your three middle fingers and thumb at the widest part of the tool, using even pressure - in order to avoid breakage.
EMPOWERING WOMEN : We believe in supporting the health and wellbeing of ALL women, empowering them to introduce self-loving rituals which can increase confidence and sense of self. We believe gua sha is a beautiful modality, which combined with holistic lifestyle changes and plant-based products, can benefit the skin health all women. It is important to know and respect that Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese medicine, and learn from a thoughtful, highly skilled gua sha practitioner with formal training.
We recommend booking a Virtual Gua Sha class with holistic esthetician, Green Veggie Babe. Babe is certified in advanced facial gua sha, with hundreds of hours of education and professional treatments, as well as knowledgeable in fascia, the lymphatic system and holistic wellness. BOOK HERE
___________________________________________________________________________________________________Wilder North cannot be held responsible for any actions made, implied or expressed by anyone as a result of the above content. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are in no way intended to heal, prevent or treat any illness. Please consult your doctor if you are seeking medical advice. Wilder North LLC is not responsible for improper use, improper care or breakage of this product once it arrives to the customer. The above content contains information and references from our Gua Sha article. Please go to HERE to view all applicable cited references.This Gua Sha Tool design and information on this page is the intellectual property of Wilder North LLC, and may not be copied. Feel free to share this page and reference this information in your own words for educational purposes.