♥ Relaxation ♥ Contentment ♥ Compassion ♥ Nurturing ♥ Tranquility ♥ Healing ♥ Consummation
Closely related to Moss Agate and sometimes even mixed with moss agate, Jasper is a type of Chalcedony or Microcrystalline Quartz.
Typical colors - variations from brown, red, orange, yellow, green, white and lilac.
Jasper is known as a "supreme nurturer", believed to sustain and support during stress. It absorbs negative energy and balances energy, aligning physical, emotional and mental. It may also encourage creativity and self discipline while fostering rational thinking.
Physically, Jasper stone is thought to rid the blood of toxins via circulation and offer protection from pollution(including electromagnetic and environmental).
- Listing is for 1 Tool
- Fancy Jasper is Chalcedony, a type of microcrystalline quartz includes. Colors Vary and may be mixed with other varieties of Chalcedony such as moss agate (shades of grey, green, yellow, cream, brown, white, orange and blush)
- Each tool is unique in color and grains- colors vary. Colors may appear different across device screens and in different lighting. Please look through all the photos to view the range of colors.
- Small imperfections and cleaving veins are a natural part of the stone. Imperfections of each comb tooth are normal due to the process of cutting the stone.
- Approximately 4" x 2.5"
- A small amount of irregularity and is normal and does not affect the stones usability.
- We are not able to able to provide selection photos, as this disrupts our order processing schedule. If you would like specific color schemes, please note in comments during checkout and we will do our best to accommodate you - requests are not guaranteed.
WHAT IS GUA SHA?
*Gua Sha is an ancient, traditional Chinese healing technique used to stimulate the lymphatic system and relax muscles which can have a wealth of benefits, including clearer and smoother skin. The Gua Sha tool is massaged or scraped along the skin in a sweeping outward/upward motion at various points on the face. One of the main benefits of this technique is the reduction of puffiness, which is usually a result of lymphatic fluid not circulating freely throughout the body. Practicing Gua Sha on your face can release this lymphatic fluid and the impurities it may contain, reducing puffiness, eliminating toxins, improving circulation, and activating the skin's natural ability to heal itself. Fewer toxins and better circulation lead to clearer, nourished, glowing skin.
Gua Sha massage can also relieve tension in the muscles of the face, reducing hardened facial expressions such as frown lines and breaking up adhesions which interfere with proper fluid flow. Adhesions are bound or fixed sections of tissue which are not normally united. Gua Sha essentially re-patterns repetitive muscle movements, unwinding tissues and relaxing your face into it's natural state.
EMPOWERING WOMEN: We believe in supporting the health and wellbeing of ALL women, empowering them to introduce self-loving rituals which can increase confidence and sense of self. We believe gua sha is a beautiful modality, which combined with holistic lifestyle changes and plant-based products, can benefit the skin health all women. It is important to know and respect that Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese medicine, and learn from a thoughtful, highly skilled gua sha practitioner with formal training.
information about crystals was gleamed from the publications of Judy Hall and CharmsofLight.com