Goal: Clarify, Soothe, Nourish, protect, regenerate and heal extremely sensitive, fragile skin
Use: 2-3 x per week
Skintype: Sensitive skin, Eczema, Stressed, blemished, and aging
Why we love it: The Blue Serenity Facial is ultra soothing and healing, can calm even the most angry skin while gently clarifying skin tone
Benefits: This is our holy grail facial for inflamed and fragile skin. Extremely sensitive skin can be frustrating to treat because it's hard to pinpoint what is causing the inflammation. Look no further! Blue Serenity Facial has been carefully formulated with active ingredients chosen to ease the appearance of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, inflammation, counteract allergic reactions, nourish and support regeneration of damaged skin cells. This deeply penetrating, moisturizing Facial will not clog pores but instead will create a tightened look of pores and reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles. Developed with three essential oils containing azulene, this organic compound has historically been used for its extreme anti-inflammatory properties which are ideal for stressed, damaged or acne-prone skin. Your skin will be enveloped in Blue Serenity and you'll notice an overall reduction of redness and drastic improvement in complexion.
Directions: Apply a small amount of the Blue Serenity Facial to skin and let her work her soothing magic for 15-30 minutes. Remove gently with a cool cloth and water. This mask applies best with a cosmetic brush.
Ingredients: *White kaolin clay, *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip oil), *Oenothera biennis L.(evening primrose oil), *Hippophae rhamnoides L(sea buckthorn oil), Essential oils of: *Lavandula (Lavender), *Citrus, aur. bergamia(bergamot), *Pelargonium graveolens(geranium), *Boswellia sacra (Frankincense essential oil), *Melaleuca alternifolia(tea tree), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), *Mentha piperita(peppermint), bulgarian Rosa damascena(rose otto), *Rosmarinus officinalis(rosemary), *Tanacetum annuum(blue tansy), *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile), Achillea millefolium(blue yarrow), Viola odorata(violet leaf absolute), *Jasminum sambac(Jasmine Sambac essential absolute) * = Clean Ingredients - Organic, Wildcrafted or Non-GMO
Details and Benefits of each Ingredient:
- Shea Butter - Certified Organic, Raw - used for centuries in Africa for its moisturizing and healing properties, where it has been used to protect and condition skin which has been damaged.
- Kokum Butter - Raw - Kokum is an easily absorbed emollient. Amazing at regenerating skin cells, it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin. It's an especially good alternative for those with sensitive skin and combats fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Argan Oil - Certified Organic - 0 Comedogenic rating
Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- Jojoba Oil - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed/Unrefined, Israel, 2 Comedogenic Rating -
Fatty acid profile is almost identical to ours, making it easily absorable. Great skin emollient, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial making it a good oil for acne.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed/Unrefined, China - 2 Comedogenic Rating
High in omega-6, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, boosts blood circulation, high in linoleic acid which is good for treating acne
- Helichrysum Essential Oil - Certified Organic, Steam Distilled, Corsica - Anti-inflammatory, highly regenerating and healing, great for mature skin, wrinkles, cellulite acne, dilated pores, stretch marks and circles under the eyes.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Certified Organic, Steam Distilled, Australia
Heals scars, controls sebum production, tones uneven skin, promotes cell regeneration, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, treat dry skin, reduces the appearance of scars, speeds up the healing of acne.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil - Wildcrafted, Mororcco - Certified Organic, Ethiopia - In addition to being an aromatic relaxant, blue tansy has analgesic, anesthetic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains anti-allergenic properties which neutralise and stop histamines production to help control reactions to various allergenics... very soothing for the skin. It’s useful for itchy dry skin, bruising, dermatitis, eczema, damaged, inflamed, and sunburned skin.
- Blue Chamomile Essential Oil - Organic - This beneficial essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of your skin where its potent anti-inflammatory action can restore and soothe irritated skin, burns, and other skin conditions. German chamomile oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties making it perfect for sensitive skin prone to eczema, inflamation and breakouts.
- Blue Yarrow Essential Oil - Certified Organic, South Africa - Yarrow essential oil is one of the most powerful natural astringents. It shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing. It is a powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbrial and anticeptic.
- Violet Leaf Absolute - Wildcrafted, Egypt - it is soothing and cooling but also makes an excellent moisturizer and emollient. Violet leaf also gently tightens pores and is useful to control acne, eczema and dermatitis.
- Jasminum sambac(Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil) - Wildcrafted, India, hexane free extracted
Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. In addition to Jasmine's sweet smell, it contains potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it's fantastic at fighting pesky blemishes and aiding skins immunity. It's also high in anti-oxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage which cause premature aging and fades scars and stretch marks. Jasmine increases skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness without clogging pores.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Certified Organic
Steam distilled, Bulgaria
Anti-inflammatory, treats acne, sunburn and skin conditions, healing, regenerative, antibacterial, astringent. Good for oily skin prone to acne, irritated, damaged, dilated pores, scars, stretch marks. Relaxing aromatic.