There are two different ways to use the Amethyst roller. The healing properties of Amethyst, combined with the rolling action have the following benefits.
BENEFITS OF DETOXIFYING FACIAL ROLLING:
- Calms inflammation
- Reduces puffiness in the face, especially the under eye area
- Stimulates detoxification
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Promotes product penetration
BENEFITS OF REJUVENATING FACIAL ROLLING:
- Boosts circulation and oxygenates the skin
- Brightens the complexion
- Tightens pores
- Reduces wrinkles
- Plumps up the skin
- Promotes Product penetration
METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF AMETHYST – POSITIVITY/HARMONY/INTUITION
Amethyst is a protective stone. It is linked to the crown chakra, therefore helpful in purifying the mind and clearing negative thoughts. This includes the negativity of stress and anxiety, making it an appropriate meditation stone. Amethyst is also associated with abundance; therefore relieving stress while promoting prosperity and facilitating intuition and communication. Amethyst crystals help bring inner spiritual harmony on many different levels. Additionally, Amethyst has benefits for reducing redness and inflammation in the skin, which is great for acne prone or sensitive skin.
- Made of pure, genuine amethyst
- Each roller is unique and colors/grains vary
- These are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- Listing is for 1 Dual-head Amethyst Roller
- Frame is plated Rose Gold
- Amethyst Rollers are fragile, Please handle with care.
- Our Rollers have been upgraded with the strongest and prettiest frames available, with extra smooth rolling action, free of squeaking.
There are two different ways to use the roller. One is in a gentle downward movement. This is detoxifying and stimulates lymphatic drainage. The second, is in a more vigorous and rejuvenating upward movement. This stimulates circulation and oxygenates the skin. If you're confused, watch the video a clearer explanation.
Apply a serum or mask all over face and decolletage.
DETOXIFYING FACIAL ROLLING HOW TO:
- Start at the base of your neck. Gently roll in a downward motion from ear to clavicle. Repeat 3x then move to the next section, working across your neck from the ear to the center line.
- Move to the center of your chin. Roll out from the center towards the hair line. At the end of your third pass toward the hairline, drain the lymph by rolling down the side of the face toward the clavicle once. Continue this pattern, rolling horizontally across the face 3x then draining once down perpendicular to your previous movement, as you work your way up the face.
- At the under eye, use the small end of the roller. Roll 3x from the nose toward the end of the brow. On the last roll, finish by drawing down the side of the face to the clavicle. Repeat these movements just under the eyebrow.
- Lastly, gently roll from the center of the forehead toward the side of the face 3x, draining down to the clavicle on the last pass. Repeat this moving up the forehead.
- To finish, repeat your last draining movement 2-3x more.
- Repeat on other side.
You'll notice a constant need to swallow. This is very normal during lymphatic drainage and a good indicator you're doing it correctly.
REJUVENATING FACIAL ROLLING HOW TO:
- Start at the neck. Roll from base of neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Your pressure should be medium to firm. When you get to the jaw, give a little flick. Repeat this 5-10x as needed, then move to the next section. Repeat till you've reached the center of your neck.
- Next, roll from the chin to your ear just under your jaw line, chiseling definition at the jaw. Repeat 5-10x.
- Move up to the center of your chin, rolling from chin to ear in a slightly upward angle. Repeat 5-10x. Repeat these movements working up the face, finishing under the eye.
- Now, move to the forehead. Roll from your brow toward your hairline in a vertical upward movement. Repeat 5-10x. Repeat these movements working across the forehead.
- Repeat on other side.
Wipe your face clean followed by a serum or moisturizer. If you started with serum or moisturizer, the product has been pushed deeply into your skin during rolling. Slather on some more.
Done! You can roll every day but we recommend doing this three or four times a week.
CARING FOR YOUR AMETHYST ROLLER:
Make sure to clean your rose quartz roller after every use. Wipe your rose quartz roller with a warm soft damp cloth and dry it with a clean dry towel. Make sure it is completely dry before putting it away. Do not wipe your rose quartz roller with hot water or soak it in water. Also, never use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on your roller as it would erode the finish and polish.
Crystal Rollers are fragile and assembled with adhesive which can become weakened if you press too hard. Allow the weight of your tool to do the work and do not use your roller for flicking which can break the tool. We recommend placing a towel in the bottom of your sink as you clean your tool - in case it slips out of your hand.
If your roller arrives damaged or broken, please email us with a photo within 21 days of receipt, for a one-time replacement or store credit.